We provide classes for children, teens and young adults. Classes can be customized for a special occasion and one-on-one training is also available.
With the COVID-19 restrictions, we’re currently offering online classes and will be updating the schedule. Please visit the schedule online “Upcoming Classes” to reserve your seat at the Zoom table.
Young Ladies & Gentlemen (ages 6 – 12)
Each 45-minute class features dining instruction and children are encouraged to join their instructor for “dinner”. Course instruction includes:
- Dining skills
- Conversation skills
- Appropriate behavior at the family dinner table, school cafeteria and at important functions and holiday
- How to write (or draw) a thank-you note
Manners matter at this age more than ever. As teenagers are expected to know how to behave in social situations.
Proper manners become increasingly important as teens start dating and begin interviewing for jobs. Possessing solid social skills is critical to the success of an individual.
In this class, students will learn the important skills to prepare them for future successes in life. Students will learn:
- Proper handshakes, introductions, non-verbal communication
- How to navigate a three-course meal with confidence
- How to converse with adults, especially prospective job interviews
- Appropriate usage of technology & Social Media
- How to be a lady or gentlemen on a date
Students receive a workbook filled will valuable information and resources.
Young couples are often confused by the protocol of marriage. During this fun, interactive class, we’ll navigate through a three-course meal as we discuss the roles, expectations and suggested communications needed to get a marriage off to a good start.
- During this two-hour class, couples will learn:
- Invitations & Communication
- Dining etiquette: how to feel at ease during wedding showers, eating at the in-laws, and reception etiquette
- Toasts: who gives, how to make them (favorably memorable)
- Thank you notes: how, when and why!
Outclass your competition with a class in business etiquette. During this two-hour class, we’ll navigate through a three-course meal as we learn the intricacies for effective communication in the professional arena.
- Business greetings: handshakes, air kisses, hugs
- Communication skills: email, cell phone, Social Media
- Dining etiquette: entertaining customers for success, how to position yourself for ease at the table, what not to do and more!
Suzanne Willis is the columnist for Gulfshore Business magazine for the past seven years. To see the library of articles on a variety of business etiquette topics, click here.